Headlight Modulator with Adjustable Daylight Sensor
for motorcycles & scooters*
Combo special | Selection by bulb
| Selection by bike | Specifications | FAQ
| Other products |
models are very small.
- Modulators are available for SINGLE or DUAL headlights.
- Solid state designed to last and be small. Modulator is about
1-3/8" dia x 5/8". It will fit most bikes including street bikes and
- Fits the common 3-pin H4 or 2-pin H7 type bulbs found on most
- Select the hi-beam to modulate and lo-beam to stop (default
install). The daylight sensor automatically stops modulation in low light conditions like
riding through a tunnel or near night time. The sensor responds to incandescent (daylight)
not florescent light.
- Modulation is near 240 cycles per minute. Confrmxxxs to the U.S.
Federal DOT Motor Vehicle Safety Standards that are legal in all 50 States.
- Operating range of modulator is 6-15
- Do NOT exceed the modulator power rating - see table. Doing so
will invalidate the warranty and may damage the unit.
- Easy plug-in installation. The modulator plugs-in between your
bike's bulb and its' power connector. It takes about 10-20 minutes to install for most
- Soft modulation protects the bulb from a shorter life.
Modulation is from 100% ON to about 20% ON. For safety the modulation is designed to fail
in the 100% ON state and it does NOT utilize the lo-beam (default install).
- Modulator includes detailed install guide, sensor wire tie,
and limited 1 year warranty. Do NOT exceed the power rating.
- Modulators are sealed waterproof.
- The Dual modulators have dual-channel design so if one
headlight fails the other keeps modulating.
The infrmxxxation is subject to change and is our best effort to be
accurate. We're human so mistakes are possible. Let us know should you
find an error.
* To the best of our knowledge.